Stylehub is a revolutionary ecommerce platform tailored for fashion, design, and lifestyle brands to build beautiful, seamlessly localized online stores without the hassle of plugins and addons.
As a Junior Webshop Manager (part-time), you will be in close contact with our Onboarding Specialist to support our customers’ journey towards starting a successful store by helping them growing and maintaining their sites.
- You will help our merchants to either launch their cool online stores or upgrade their previous one to Stylehub.
- Your tasks will include product upload, basic site-building and system set-up, all navigated by our Onboarding Specialist.
- You will access client requests and issues, provide assistance on solutions
- You will be involved in negotiating and extending our Help Center for self-service customers
- By fulfilling your tasks you will help us provide an excellent customer experience, as well as help to be able to focus on growing, both for us and for our customers
- Flexible, adaptable
- Proactive, hands-on
- Fast learner
- Google Meets
- Google Docs, spreadsheets
- We are a fully Mac-based environment
Office and work schedule
- Part-time job
- Flexible work schedule
- Home office available
- Office location: 1027 Budapest, Medve utca 24.
- Job starts: tomorrow
Professional and language skills
- Experience in using online tools
- Experience with SaaS is an advantage
- English: excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hungarian: required
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include:
- CV with a recent photo
- Your salary expectation
- A few lines about why you think you will be the best person for the job
We're looking forward to working with you. Let's build the next big ecommerce platform together!