Stylehub is a revolutionary ecommerce platform tailored for fashion, design, and lifestyle brands to build beautiful, seamlessly localized online stores without the hassle of plugins and addons.
We're looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our team as Lead Platform Engineer.
You're going to work on our main product, the Stylehub Ecommerce Platform, on our complex REST API and on the engine behind our websites and website builder with recent technologies.
As a tech lead, you'll be responsible for technical planning and realistic estimations. You need to lead the technical side of our project, the project management will be not your responsibility. (The task planning, story writing, prioritization is done by the Head of Product. Team management is done by them and the SCRUM master.)
Currently, we're working 100% remote with optional use of the office. SCRUM workflow aspirations, pair programming, teamwork and autonomous opportunities.
Apple homogenous work environment: Macbook Pro, Dell 27" USB-C monitor, Magic Mouse 2, US Magic Keyboard, adapters, cases. In the office: UniFi, infinite coffee, milk, tea variations, well-equipped kitchen, showers, bicycle-friendly.
Keywords: PHP, Symfony, MongoDB, Doctrine, CMS, eCommerce Platform
- Advanced PHP 7+ experience
- Doctrine experience
- Symfony, Laravel, or similar experience
- MongoDB or other NOSQL experience strongly preferred
- Docker user-level
- Elasticsearch, ELK/EFK stack
- DevOps experiences (GCP, K8S, TF)
- Advanced Hungarian (meeting, chat)
- Good English in writing (code, task, documentation)
- Confident use of any software
- Familiarity with SaaS tools
- Quick learning and adoption
- Insane passion for the profession
- Awesome, weird, strange and/or nerdy sense of humor
- Prefer efficiency over process (startup culture > multi culture)
- Thirst for continuous personal and team evolvement
- Lead the technical meetings
- Provide estimations to the product manager with the help of the team
- Ensure the efficiency and quality of technical solutions
- Instruct our DevOps to improve stability and performance
- Introduce and maintain recent technologies
- Implement new features in PHP
- Maintain and debug our API
- Collaborate in UX improvements
- Collaborate with the in-house UI team
- Plan and spike together with our team
Not your responsibilities
- Planning features
- Writing tasks and stories
- Managing priorities
- Maintaining Jira
Technologies and tools
- Robo 3T
- Google Workspace (GSuite)
- Google Cloud
Benefits and work schedule
- Technical interviews only
- Private healthcare
- In-house trainings
- Home office available, up to 5 days a week
- Office location: 1027 Budapest, Medve utca 24.
- Job starts: tomorrow
- Gross Salary: ~ 700 000 — 1 600 000 HUF
Please, apply if...
- you have strong ecommerce developer experience
- you love to develop with Symfony
- you are great friends with Jira
Don't apply if...
- you don't have at least 3 years of market experience
- it's a problem for you to visit our office regularly
- you haven't bought anything online ever :)
Please send your application to email@example.com and make sure to include:
- CV with references
- Your LinkedIn profile (preferred)
- A few lines about why you may want to join us and why should we choose you
We can't wait to get to know you and to share our professional stories and jokes with you. Let's build the next big ecommerce platform together!