Stylehub is a revolutionary ecommerce platform tailored for fashion, design, and lifestyle brands to build beautiful, seamlessly localized online stores without the hassle of plugins and addons.
We're looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team.
You're going to manage the tasks and priorities of the Stylehub Ecommerce Platform, our complex administration interface and the website builder with recent technologies.
You're going to work closely with Bálint, our Head of Product. You will learn much about ecommerce, international retail, SaaS, fashiontech and martech.
Currently, we're working 100% remote with optional use of the office. SCRUM workflow aspirations, pair programming, teamwork and autonomous opportunities.
Apple homogenous work environment: Macbook Pro, Dell 27" USB-C monitor, Magic Mouse 2, US Magic Keyboard, adapters, cases. In the office: UniFi, infinite coffee, milk, tea variations, well-equipped kitchen, showers, bicycle-friendly.
Keywords: PM/PO, PMI PMP, Scrum.org PSPO, CMS, eCommerce Platform
- PMI PMP and/or Scrum.org PSPO Certification preferred
- Strong planning and estimation skills
- Confident use of any software
- Familiarity with SaaS tools
- Advanced Hungarian and English
- Quick learning and adoption
- Insane passion for the profession
- Analytical thinking
- Thirst for continuous personal and team evolvement
- Managing tasks and priorities
- Owning the roadmap, ensuring deadlines
- Manage issue log
- Log decisions and consequences
- Analysing risks of decisions
- Creating reports, analysing processes
- Translating requirements to tasks
- Communicating smoothly between stakeholders
- Providing information transparency across the company
- Training the team for better organization and performance
Technologies and tools
- Google Workspace
Benefits and work schedule
- Professional interviews only
- Private healthcare
- In-house trainings
- Flexible work schedule available (Regular: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Core time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Home office available, up to 5 days a week
- Office location: 1027 Budapest, Medve utca 24.
- Job starts: tomorrow
Don't apply if...
- you don't have at least 2 years of market experience
- it's a problem for you to visit our office regularly
- you are uncomfortable about high-end fashion
- you no speak Americano
- you haven't bought anything online ever
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include:
- CV with recent picture
- Your salary expectation
- PMI PMP / Scrum.org PSPO Certification (optional)
- Your LinkedIn profile (optional)
- A few lines about why you may want to join us and why should we choose you
We can't wait to get to know you and to share our professional stories and jokes with you. Let's build the next big ecommerce platform together!