Stylehub is a revolutionary ecommerce platform tailored for fashion, design, and lifestyle brands to build beautiful, seamlessly localized online stores without the hassle of plugins and addons.
We're looking for an experienced React developer to join our team as Senior User Interface Engineer.
You're going to work on our main product, the Stylehub Ecommerce Platform, on our complex administration interface and on the website builder with recent technologies.
Currently, we're working 100% remote with optional use of the office. SCRUM workflow aspirations, pair programming, teamwork and autonomous opportunities.
Apple homogenous work environment: Macbook Pro, Dell 27" USB-C monitor, Magic Mouse 2, US Magic Keyboard, adapters, cases. In the office: UniFi, infinite coffee, milk, tea variations, well-equipped kitchen, showers, bicycle-friendly.
Keywords: React, ReactDOM, Redux, TypeScript, CMS, eCommerce Platform
- Styled Components
- Advanced Hungarian orally (meeting, chat)
- Good English in writing (code, task, documentation)
- Confident use of any software
- Familiarity with SaaS tools
- Quick learning and adoption
- Insane passion for the profession
- Awesome, weird, strange and/or nerdy sense of humor
- Prefer efficiency over process (startup culture > multi culture)
- Thirst for continuous personal and team evolvement
- Implement new features in React, based on the Figma plans
- Maintain and debug our interfaces
- Collaborate in UX improvements
- Create prototypes of planned features
- Collaborate with the in-house API team
- Plan together with the product manager and the product designer
Technologies and tools
- Google Workspace (GSuite)
- Google Cloud
Benefits and work schedule
- Technical interviews only
- Private healthcare
- In-house trainings
- Flexible work schedule available (Regular: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Core time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Home office available, up to 5 days a week
- Office location: 1027 Budapest, Medve utca 24.
- Job starts: tomorrow
- Gross Salary: ~ 700 000 — 1 300 000 HUF
Don't apply if...
- you don't have at least 2 years of market experience
- it's a problem for you to visit our office regularly
- you are uncomfortable about high-end fashion
- you no speak Americano
- you haven't bought anything online ever
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include:
- CV with references
- Your LinkedIn profile
- A few lines about why you may want to join us and why should we choose you
We can't wait to get to know you and to share our professional stories and jokes with you. Let's build the next big ecommerce platform together!